LOS ALTOS, Calif., Aug. 21, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DSP Group®, Inc. (Nasdaq:DSPG), a leading global provider of wireless chipset solutions for converged communications, announced today that its management is scheduled to participate in the following events:
- Jefferies Semiconductor, Hardware, and Communications Infrastructure Summit held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Chicago on Tuesday, August 29th
- Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, August 30th at 3:10-3:40 PM CST
- Drexel Hamilton Telecom Media and Technology Conference held at the W Hotel in Midtown Manhattan on Wednesday, September 6th at 10:45-11:25 AM EST
- Liolios Group 6th Annual Gateway Conference held at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco on Thursday, September 7th at 8:00-8:25 AM PST
- Lake Street Capital Best Ideas Growth Conference held at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in Midtown Manhattan on Wednesday, September 13th
A webcast of the investor presentations and a replay for the Drexel Hamilton Telecom Media and Technology Conference, Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference and Liolios Group 6th Annual Gateway Conference will be available on the investor relations section of the DSP Group web site at: http://ir.dspg.com
Investors will have the opportunity to hold one-on-one meetings with DSP Group management during these conferences. Those interested should contact DSP Group's Investor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DSP Group
DSP Group®, Inc. (NASDAQ:DSPG) is a leading global provider of wireless chipset solutions for converged communications. Delivering semiconductor system solutions with software and hardware reference designs, DSP Group enables OEMs/ODMs, consumer electronics (CE) manufacturers and service providers to cost-effectively develop new revenue-generating products with fast time to market. At the forefront of semiconductor innovation and operational excellence for over two decades, DSP Group provides a broad portfolio of wireless chipsets integrating DECT/CAT-iq, ULE, Wi-Fi, PSTN, HDClear™, video and VoIP technologies. DSP Group enables converged voice, audio, video and data connectivity across diverse mobile, consumer and enterprise products – from mobile devices, connected multimedia screens, and home automation & security to cordless phones, VoIP systems, and home gateways. Leveraging industry-leading experience and expertise, DSP Group partners with CE manufacturers and service providers to shape the future of converged communications at home, office and on the go. For more information, visit www.dspg.com.
Daniel Amir, CVP Business Development, Strategy and Investor Relations, Work: 1-415-726-5900, email: email@example.com
DSP Group, Inc.