Bluetooth Pavilion, South Hall 3 & 4, Booth #22702 Pod H
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DSP Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSPG), a worldwide leader in developing and providing solutions for the residential wireless market, will unveil its new products portfolio at the upcoming 2004 International CES in Las Vegas on January 8th.
DSP Group's new advanced solutions include:
- BlueS(TM) -- Multimedia Cordless Solution -- This versatile solution provides universal connectivity of voice, data and video communications at home, bringing together, Fixed Wire (PSTN) and Broadband IP networks to provide seamless connectivity on a highly personalized basis.
- DECT for 1.9GHz European Digital Cordless -- Full chip set solution and complete reference design.
- EDCT for 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz -- Most Advanced True Multi-Handset, Multi-Line FHSS Phone with integrated RF CMOS technology.
- A universal Baseband and feature device supporting a worldwide solution -- on a single chip (USA, Europe, China and Japan).
- Multi-Purpose Integrated Video Encoder-Decoder IC with built-in CMOS Image Sensor Interface and LCD Display Controller supporting JPEG, MPEG4 & H.263 codecs.
- Multimedia Players with MP3 and other functionalities for high-quality, low-cost portable Multimedia and advanced Digital Voice Recorders.
- Polyphonic MIDI Ringer -- A new addition to DSP Group's rich portfolio of features for consumer electronics and telephony applications.
"DSP Group has developed an extensive portfolio of new products and features for the residential wireless market, to compliment and extend our existing product portfolio. The new solutions incorporating advanced technologies in voice, data and video communications," stated Victor Koretsky, DSP Group's VP of Marketing and Sales. "With all the technology available in-house, DSP Group continues to be a leader by offering a one-stop technology shop for our customers who are among the largest consumer electronic manufacturers. Continuous innovation allows us to grow our business by offering a combination of cutting-edge technologies and a rich set of features at competitive prices."
International CES -- Las Vegas Convention Center
DSP Group will be demonstrating its new products and features at CES and welcomes you to stop by our booth for a viewing. Our booth will be located in the Bluetooth Pavilion, South Hall 3 & 4, booth #22702 Pod H.
About DSP Group
DSP Group, Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company that is a worldwide leader in the short-range wireless market. By combining its DSP core technology with advanced RF CMOS, communication technology, video technology and speech-processing algorithms, DSP Group develops and provides a wide portfolio of short-range communication solutions, which are utilized for residential, SOHO, SME, enterprise and automotive applications. DSP Group solutions include digital 900MHz, 2.4GHz, DECT (1.9GHz), 5.8GHz and Bluetooth for voice, data and video communication as well as solutions for DVRs (Digital Voice Recorders) and MP3 applications. DSP Group also develops and markets embedded, integrated silicon/software solutions for Voice-over-Digital- Subscriber Line (VoDSL) and Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) applications, as well as other Voice-over-Packet applications for Integrated Access Devices (IAD) and IP phones. More information about DSP Group is available at www.dspg.com.
For more information, please contact Yaniv Arieli, President of US Operations, Investor Relations, DSP Group at 408-986-4423, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE DSP Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Yaniv Arieli, President of US Operations, Investor Relations of DSP Group, Inc., +1-408-986-4423, or email@example.com
AP Archive: http://photoarchive.ap.org
PRN Photo Desk, +1-888-776-6555 or +1-212-782-2840
Web site: http://www.dspg.com