- Where is DSP Group's corporate headquarters?
DSP Group’s US Headquarters is located at 161 S San Antonio Rd, suite 10, Los Altos, CA 94022
The Israel Headquarter is located at 5 Shenkar Street, Herzeliya 46120.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- DSP Group was incorporated in Delaware on September 23, 1993.
- When did DSP Group go public? What was the price?
- The company went public on February 11, 1994 at a price of $14.00 per share.
- What is DSP Group’s fiscal year?
- Fiscal year ends December 31. Quarters end March 31, June 30 and September 30.
- How is DSP Group stock traded?
- DSP Group common stock is traded on the NASDAQ national market under ticker symbol DSPG.
- Where is the company’s Corporate Governance information available?
- DSP Group’s corporate governance can be access through our website link to Corporate Governance.
- Does DSP Group pay dividends?
- When were DSP Group's stock splits?
- DSP Group announced a 2-for-1 stock split to its shareholders of record on March 2, 2000.
- Who is DSP Group's transfer agent?
DSP Group’s transfer agent is:
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- Please contact IR@dspg.com for any questions in regards to stock and Investor Relations.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- To make any changes to your shareholder account, please contact your transfer agent directly.
- Does DSP Group have a direct stock purchase plan?
- At this time DSP Group does not have a direct stock purchase plan. DSP Group common stock can be bought through a stockbroker, bank, or generally through a financial institution that provides broker services.
- Who is DSP Group's auditor?
DSP Group’s auditor is:
Kost, Forer & Gabbay
(A member of Ernst & Young Global)
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Who is DSP Group's legal counsel?
Morrison & Foerster LLP
San Francisco, CA
- How many employees does DSP Group have?
- As of December 2013, the company employs 297 employees.
- Which companies has DSP Group acquired?
The following companies were acquired by DSP Group:
- Bone-Tone acquired on December 2011, specializes in intelligent voice enhancement and noise elimination
- NXP’s cordless and VoIP business acquired on May 2007
- Bermai Inc acquired on October 2004, specializes in advanced WiFi technology
- Teleman Multimedia acquired on April 2003, specializes in multimedia technology
- VoicePump Inc. acquired on October 1999, specializes in VoIP
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- See the News and financial reports link to News.
- How can I view documents DSP Group has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- See the SEC Filing.
- Who makes up the DSP Group Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- See the Corporate Governance.
- How can I access your corporate updates, reports and news? Is there a way to receive instant updates regarding the date and times of these events?
- To receive updates on SEC filing, press releases and events, please sign up directly to our online email alert service.
- When is your next earnings release scheduled? How can I receive email updates for this information?
- Our next earnings release will take place on April 30th. To receive email updates, please sign up on our online email alert service.
- What Analyst track DSP Group at this current time?
Here are the list of firms and analysts who are currently covering DSP Group:
Firm Name Analyst Name Dougherty & Company LLC Charlie Anderson
- How can I obtain a copy of your annual report and proxy?
- To obtain a copy of DSP Group’s annual report and proxy, please send your request to IR@dspg.com.
- When and where will DSP Group’s hold its next annual meeting?
The annual meeting of stockholders will be held on June 9th, 2014 at 8:30am local time
Location: Intercontinental New York Barclay, 111 East 48th Street, New York, NY 10017